The Nekoyoubi Texture Pack is my personal Minecraft texture pack. It is not themed so-to-speak, but more of a general feel. Here are a couple of points to note about my pack:
- I update it as regularly as I can (or is requested) but I make no guarantees.
- Item sets and blocks are selectively updated so not everything will look different.
- Basic blocks are generally smoother than the default Minecraft textures, and have an intentional shading applied (makes them easier to count).
- Diamonds are spectral as opposed to teal. This throws a lot of people off. 😉
- My wood is richer, darker, and smoother. (I love saying that.)